Members online

No members online now.

Hegemon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
posted Oct 2, 18

Hey everyone!

We've had a very productive month getting many mechanics complete which are now under testing before implementation as a game mechanic. Groups and ranks have been implemented and will be tested soon, quests to rank up will be implemented as soon as we get the quest system overhauled into the new system.
The quest system overhaul unlocks a lot of power in terms of what mechanics we can offer, among which includes Treasure Trails, jobs and other clearer distinguishing of daily tasks from quests as well as a working quest journal. Once the objective system is done we will be very keen to test out abandoned vaults and their corresponding enchants which have all been coded and ready for implementation as a game mechanic.
The decay system implemented will allow certain rare items to decay such as ones with future enchants and also light sources such as torches to be able to be crafted and used.
The other major system that also has been recently complete is the farming system which will go undergo testing as soon as I return home from my holiday. This unlocks a lot of items and we will implement farmer peasants that drop a variety of farming items as well as farmers which you can pickpocket for rare seeds and other farming supplies.
A Champion summoning and combat mechanic is in the midst of being added. We will likely post a supplementary news post this month as I am currently away from home and it is not completely convenient to shoot videos, do screenshots.

See you soon!