Juicee

I was on r/gamedev and saw a post about this! The number of sour people belittling a passion project like this was disappointing and frankly quite embarrassing. :rolleyes:

zychrias

Supporter
I caught it on MassivelyOP. Looks amazing! I'm waiting to test it out, and then get a pair of Support Packs for myself and my son to play.

Hegemon

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Thats great to hear! Sorry I just woke up, slept through 3 alarms, the past few days have been exhausting, let me know if you have any questions.

Glerk

I found the /r/gamedev reddit post while i was bored, definitely interested in something as grand as this.

Sepian

Supporter
Saw the MassivelyOP article in my news feed on my phone, got very excited reading it and watching the trailer. =)

SkyNalix

Approximately 1.5 year ago, I was searching for a MMORPG Minecraft server, and found Hegemony youtube channel

Farscry

I first heard about it this week from the article on MassivelyOP. This seems like the kind of online world I find appealing, rather than the theme-park style of something like Wynncraft (which is fun in its own right when in the mood for that style of gameplay).