Search results

Members online

No members online now.
  1. Zairya

Weekly Sparrow 41

Greetings Hegemonian fellows, This whole week our Lords and Ladies have polished and tweaked and irked our lives. Fired up for firemaking burning everything now and Elise racks are back in place, we can look forward to our first event completely organized by Hegemonians. Our Lords and Ladies...
  2. Zairya

Weekly Sparrow 40

Greetings Hegemonian fellows, As promised last week, let us have a look at the Monastery: The slightly hidden buildings are located south of Innsbruck and not far from the deserter’s camp. Some bandits have been spotted on the road, but they do not pose a thread for now. The monks enjoy...
  3. Zairya

Behind the Scenes - September

Hello everyone, Last time, we talked about Hegemony’s expansion system as Historical and Grand Historical Events. Now it is time to present you the first Historical Event “Traders from the East” or Version 1.1.0! The Emissary of the Ming Dynasty reached our lands and is currently residing in...
  4. Zairya

Weekly Sparrow 39

Greetings Hegemonian fellows, Our stay in version 1.1.1 was rather short, seeing as we are now in version 1.1.2 already. The Lords and Ladies have busied themselves with the new quest system and ranks. Let us rise our Lager and give them a toast! A new social rank, Villein, was added together...
  5. Zairya

Weekly Sparrow 38

Greetings Hegemonian fellows, After the spectacular launch of Version 1.1.0 last week, we got not one but two updates. We live in Version 1.1.1b for now, bringing to us: Farmers can now make buckets of fertilizers for their crops and hell they’ll need it. Oats, Rye and Barley can now be...
  6. Zairya

Weekly Sparrow 37

Greetings Hegemonian fellows, A new week dawns and our Lords and Ladies have many things to introduce this time. Version 1.1.0 gets launched this week and just to name a few additions here: More friendly NPCs live the Innsbruck Valley now; be it fishermen, hunters or farmers, everyone is...
  7. Zairya

Hegemony's Content Expansion Behind the Scenes

Hi everyone, thank you for the detailed explanation and visualization for the upcoming changes Hegemon. Some points are still a bit unclear for me: 1.) Regarding the Historical Events, we'll have new quests and I guess not just 3-4. What happens when someone can't finish the questline during...
  8. Zairya

Sarah Böttcher

Hello, I'd like to apply for the roleplay. Here is my application: