Job Titles Here
So, I know this is probably not gonna get noticed or even read, but I thought id give a few ways to improve herblore, as in general it is just so terrible to do at this point
1. Better spawn places, its already annoying as hell to world swap to only get like 6 herbs (2 if its something like clary sage)
2. Dont make breaking a herb/leave activate the action bar timer thing, it cut the herb gather speed to a quarter of what it was before
3. A place to buy herbs, I get the game is meant to be community based tradeing, but if no ones working on a skill (Like herblore) then there is no trade for those herbs, the only time I get others to actually get me herbs is out of pity or me paying them, when I dont usually even get money back selling the potions I make
4. Increase fertalizer rates, while yes the new plots are really helpful, that dosent really solve the fact of henbane seeds being limited.
5. Buff haste potions, I know you say that it helps with mining and woodcutting, but the people who have actually used it in mining that bought it from me say they dont see a major difference, and for woodcutting it is litterally only useful for spruce wood and not any other kind of wood because they dont respawn fast enough and you just have to wait there wasteing the potion. Haste also does not help with any type of gathering because every single thing triggers the action bar so you have to wait anyways. Plus, there is no point in the slightest to buying the tier 2 haste potion, a 27 level difference to save a single dose, just why? Maybe if it gave something like haste 3 it would be allot better, I havent seen haste tier 3 but honestly my expectasions are extremly low, I honestly just expect it to be haste 2 for 10 minutes.
6. Add new types of potions, a speed potion for example that makes you go faster, haste potions that make the action bar go faster, focus potions that allow you to get caught less when thieving for example, luck potions that increase drop rates, just something that makes potions other then numbness worth it
7. Change up stat potions, sure they give you a +3 to hit (Not at the time im writeing this since they dont even work) but thats only if you can actually hit those numbers of damage, you can have level 60 strength and STILL hit 1s, so it adds the slim chance to get a small bonus to attack, the cost of good potions is probably gonna be high considering the way the patterns going in terms of how expensive the potions are to make it would probably be at a loss of money to even buy the potion just for the slim chance to actually hit that higher number.
8. Make some potions worth it, im sure reflex potion is going to be pretty useful honestly with the new bosses since there should be a archer boss that was shown in the trailer, but litterally the stat potions like attack, defence and range are utterly useless. You cant equip new items with them, like if you have 31/29 defence you still cannot put on cast armour, same with weapons, and they do not increases or decreases hit chance or damage taken, it just dosent, ive ran tests with 100 of each potions from dilute all the way to standard and they litterally just dont do anything, its completly useless. Same goes for the haste potions, but ive already talked about that.
9. Ive already said this but I just need to point it out once again, please oh please increase the gain from fertalizer or increases the drop rate of henbane/yarrow or just overall just make some type of way to get those other then farming.
10. Why do you need 3 other skills to properly level herblore? It has been said in the herblore/farming posts in the forums that the best ways to obtain a stable way of late game herbs is farming, but for the seeds you need combat and thieving? I understand the farming part, it makes full sence, you need to grow the herbs, but why does farming require 2 other skills? Why does haveing a stable supply of herbs to actually level up herblore require Thieving, Farming and Combat when it has 2 useful potions in the entire thing?
11. One last time, please buff fertalizer, 4 hours for rich fertalizer, not including the time to get bones (Which is pretty low honestly) and the time to get the Aubergine, Pumpkin, Gourds or Watermelons, for +4 on herbs is just strange to me, is 1 hour equal to a +1 on herbs? It just dosent seem like its worth it, the trade off is really not worth it, in those 4 hours I already grow about 8 batches of herbs, depending on the herb size (Im going with the currently only open one to the public) that is 56 herbs in the time it takes to get 20 ish fertalizer that gives +4
Thats the end of this post